• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

roomate

New posts
jessifunn said:
i wish you hooligans would stay out of my thread. i am not getting anything accomplished!

I just wanted to butt in and say good luck....and, if I lived there, you could live with me. :lol:
 
jessifunn said:
i wish you hooligans would stay out of my thread. i am not getting anything accomplished!

I just laughed so loud that I woke up Molly!!! HOOLIGANS???? :clap_1:

Darlene....jfunn would make a wonderful roommate!!
 
jessifunn said:
you two are out of control. i hope molly runs laps around the living room all day :floor: HOOLIGANS!
They will have to put up with your deadly gas. :funn:
 
jessifunn said:
you two are out of control. i hope molly runs laps around the living room all day :floor: HOOLIGANS!

Okay...I have an idea. I moved down here full time and we can be roommates. MTV can come film us....we can call it SoWal Sistas....a study of youth and middle age* living under one roof with a crazy dog. I will need to get a job with flexible hours.

*...I love how I call myself middle aged....I'd end up with Willard on that Smuckers bday thing at 102!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
I just laughed so loud that I woke up Molly!!! HOOLIGANS???? :clap_1:

Darlene....jfunn would make a wonderful roommate!!

Oh, I know she would be. She could keep me young for the rest of my life!!!!!
 
jessifunn said:
daddy o better go ahead and move this thread. things are about to get interesting with the conversations going on here. HOOLIGANS i say HOOLIGANS!

:biggrin:
 
jessifunn said:
daddy o better go ahead and move this thread. things are about to get interesting with the conversations going on here. HOOLIGANS i say HOOLIGANS!
mangina :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top