• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Roommate needed

New posts
Have you found someone? I am interested I have a small dog 10 years old. Let me know if still available?
It is available. When would you like to come see it? I'm available tonight after 5:30. My phone # is 706-255-5666. If you want to call or text me I will send you photos.
Helen
 
It is available. When would you like to come see it? I'm available tonight after 5:30. My phone # is 706-255-5666. If you want to call or text me I will send you photos.
Helen
Hi Helen I will call you tonight and discuss I live in Montgomery, AL and can come down next week in the mean time you can email or text me the pictures my phone 334-467-3736 or LizBarath923@yahoo.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top