• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Roommate

New posts
Looking for room rental or share home or apartment with female women in the Santa Rosa Beech area. Let's meet at a nearby coffee shop to discuss the possibilities.
I am a professional that works long hours during the week in SRB area. I am dependable, responsible, and very tidy. If interested, please let me know. Thank you!
 
Looking for room rental or share home or apartment with female women in the Santa Rosa Beech area. Let's meet at a nearby coffee shop to discuss the possibilities.
I am a professional that works long hours during the week in SRB area. I am dependable, responsible, and very tidy. If interested, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi, I may be looking for a roommate as well! Send me an email and let's chat. celritchason@gmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top