• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rosemary Beach Elegance

New posts

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Greetings,

I have recently listed an exquisite, new Rosemary Beach home south of 30-A. The home has 2 master bedroom suites with spa type baths. Natural textures are abundant throughout the home - limestone counters, river rock shower beds, antique woods for the cabinetry and shellstone floors. Delightful surprises abound in this home, from the fully wired audio system, to the antique teak and capice screens, to the spacious and gracious courtyard. The home's architect is Gary Justiss, who designed the model home (Santigua) at Alys Beach. If you want top quality and livable elegance, this home is for you.

DSCN6994.jpg



http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=423478&gateway_la_code=E2774


Please call or PM me for more information. Of course, if you are already working with a Realtor, please ask them to call.


Thank you,
 
Last edited:
Construction is complete and I'll be holding it open Sunday July 2nd and Monday July 3rd from 1 - 4 PM each day.
Come see me and this FABULOUS home. It is truly exquisite.
 
I had a great open house yesterday and will be there again today from 1 to 4. Come by! The address is 276 E. Water Street. At the easternmost traffic light in Rosemary Beach (the one closest to Hwy 98) go south, towards the beach and it is the 2nd house on the right. There will be balloons on the front porch.
Here is a link to the listing:
http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=423478&gateway_la_code=E2774

Kurt - I can make the link work in the message, but can't seem to add a link to my signature - can you help me?
 
Stunning. :wub: (The VT is great too Kurt. :D ) I am happy to see the limestone countertops have been honed to a very low sheen -- the only way to go from a livability standpoint. Not everyone is smart enough to do this; I have seen a lot of fancy beach houses with polished Carrarra or limestone in the kitchen and it is a maintenance disaster waiting to happen. Love attention to detail. :clap_1: If you have an open house July 23, can I come by just to drool? Even if we have no money left? :floor:
 
Thank You Shelly! :clap_1:
Here is the link to it on Realtor.com: http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1056962115&lnksrc=00045&poe=realtor

And here is the link to it on EmeraldCoastHomesOnLine.com: http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=423478&gateway_la_code=E2774

I agree that the previous round of photos did not do anything close to justice for this beauty - construction has just been completed and it was impractical to get Kurt in there before today. Kurt actually had to help me out with a few unfinished details before he could do the photography. Thank you Kurt. :D

Tampa - call me when you're in town and I'd love to meet you over there - I probably won't have it open on the 23rd; I have found that weekend open houses here are not as effective as mid-week. On Sundays, everyone has just arrived and they're anxious to get to the beach. By about Wednesday, they're settled in, relaxed, and thinking about how they can stay here.
 
I'll be up there all week. I wouldn't want to take up your time, but I'd love to lookyloo if you are having an open house anyway. I will keep an eye out. :cool:
 
Garner said:
Thank You Shelly! :clap_1:
Here is the link to it on Realtor.com: http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1056962115&lnksrc=00045&poe=realtor

And here is the link to it on EmeraldCoastHomesOnLine.com: http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=423478&gateway_la_code=E2774

I agree that the previous round of photos did not do anything close to justice for this beauty - construction has just been completed and it was impractical to get Kurt in there before today.

;-) No prob. I removed my post when I saw you replaced the photos--much better!
 
**This property is offered as ?VRM ? Value Range Marketing". The seller will entertain offers based on price, terms and conditions within the range of $1,995,000 and $2,294,876.**
 
Greetings,

I'll be holding this home open tomorrow (Saturday, September 2) from 1 to 3. Rosemary Beach will also be holding many of their listings open at the same time.

Please come by!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top