• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rosemary Beach new restaurant?

New posts

newsprint

Beach Lover
I visited Rosemary Beach last summer. There was heavy construction of major development on the beach side and was told that there would be an anchor restaurant which was being opened by the Vintij owners. Is this open, if not, is it still planned or is something else going in and if so, when is it planned to open?

I love Rosemary Beach but in the past have found myself driving west too often for dining options.
 
I think you might be referring to Hotel Saba (it's right across the street from us at Onano Cafe). There will be a restaurant on the first floor, but they're not quite done yet. The word that I got from one of the builders is that they are looking at opening around September. I don't think that Vintij has anything to do with the restaurant, I think that the hotel will operating it.
 
CCJ is right about it being SABA but we don't know to what year the September opening applies. Cow Girl Kitchen has moved into Rosemary across the street from SABA and it is really a hit. Great pizzas too. They have wine and also beer on tap. Immediately west of Rosemary (walking distance) Destin Chops has opened with a great bar and great sushi.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top