• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rosemary Beach this afternoon

New posts

Kurt

Admin
I was out there on the beach enjoying the sunshine. Nice and cool. Two of the main walkovers were rebuilt and several others are being worked on. Sand has been brought in and sloped along the dune line with lots of sea oats planted.

The beach is nice and white. There were a lot of small shells along the waterline from the recent high surf. :D
 
kurt said:
I was out there on the beach enjoying the sunshine. Nice and cool. Two of the main walkovers were rebuilt and several others are being worked on. Sand has been brought in and sloped along the dune line with lots of sea oats planted.

The beach is nice and white. There were a lot of small shells along the waterline from the recent high surf. :D

Did you happen to walk towards High Pointe? Did it all look the same. I was down there early October when Rosemary was bringing the sand in and that storm hit. Do the restaurants and retail at Rosemary stay open year round 8)
 
No I didn't go very far but didn't notice anything unusual down that way. Most of the shops looked open but they may have shorter hours.
 
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
No I didn't go very far but didn't notice anything unusual down that way. Most of the shops looked open but they may have shorter hours.

Are there many year round residents at Rosemary? :?:

I think there are 2. :lol:
 
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
No I didn't go very far but didn't notice anything unusual down that way. Most of the shops looked open but they may have shorter hours.

Are there many year round residents at Rosemary? :?:


I know of of one, however, he could be one of the two , whom Kurt mentioned.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top