SHELLY
SoWal Insider
Of course, for all the outrage on this board, how many of us are really actively trying to challenge the unchecked development, the ridiculous density, or the privatization of the beaches?
Yeah! Let's start by stopping development of Doodle Int'l that will <alledgedly> bring tens-of-thousands more folks stampeding to our beac....
...oh, forget it..

I think it got wore out a few years back. Kinda like everyone saying "hunker down" doing a hurricane.
:nono1:
What a sad reality. Thanks for speaking out. It's not as easy as it looks. If you make a living from real eastate there I would imagine it could be a little intimidating to go up against new wealthy developers to preserve evreybody's right to the beach. Bravo to you and Bobby J! If your an absentee homeowner it's a little scary because you wonder if somebody's going to destroy your sheeet while you're not there for speaking out.
Fear really paralyzes folks. I wish more people would speak out loud and clear for public beaches for all! From one neighbor to the next, thanks to everyone who will speak up. 