SunDogSailN
Beach Comber
Hey down there-
Does anyone have a recommendation for a sailboat charter (30+ ft. sailboat and captain preferred)? We'll be staying in the Seagrove Beach area. We're looking to charter a boat during the week of April 8th for a daysail. We'd prefer to have a captain/guide who knows the waters (we are on vacation afterall - no need for the stress of a new boat and new water). Hubby, myself and 3 boys are the crew. Any recommendations? Any idea where'd we'd want to sail? I'd assume (even for us from the Great Lakes) that the water is too cold to actually swim and/or snorkel this time of year.
Thanks - I'd really prefer to go on a recommendation than blind.
Shana
Does anyone have a recommendation for a sailboat charter (30+ ft. sailboat and captain preferred)? We'll be staying in the Seagrove Beach area. We're looking to charter a boat during the week of April 8th for a daysail. We'd prefer to have a captain/guide who knows the waters (we are on vacation afterall - no need for the stress of a new boat and new water). Hubby, myself and 3 boys are the crew. Any recommendations? Any idea where'd we'd want to sail? I'd assume (even for us from the Great Lakes) that the water is too cold to actually swim and/or snorkel this time of year.
Thanks - I'd really prefer to go on a recommendation than blind.
Shana