• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sailing?

New posts

patticakes

Beach Lover
Have some friends coming down next week that are into sailing. Are there any good places to sail around here and where would they go to rent a boat?
 
I think they are fairly experienced. Nothing huge, but probably something larger than a small 2 man boat. If they want something larger, where should I send them?
 
pattiw said:
Have some friends coming down next week that are into sailing. Are there any good places to sail around here and where would they go to rent a boat?


Unfortunately, there is not a lot of bareboat rentals in this area. I tried when I first moved down here - not much out there except for the real small ones. There are some boats that will charter out but you have to have the Captain with you. There is (was) one rental over in Fort Walton, it was a large (30ft) catameran - not sure if it is still there though. Sorry, not much help.

Bill
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top