• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sally's Backside

New posts

PTYAYA

Beach Comber
Has Sally's changed their menu. Is Redd still singing on Tuesday nights? Haven't been there in a year and needed an update. Thanks. XOXO
 
Gulf seafood is completely safe and is tested more than any other seafood in the world. Redd is there and a few doors down at Marie's on Saturday nights.
 
Gulf seafood is completely safe and is tested more than any other seafood in the world. Redd is there and a few doors down at Marie's on Saturday nights.

I agree it is safe-believe me that I'm not one of the oil/clorexit nuts. I was merely pointing out the probably unprecedented marriage of a gas station and sushi.
 
lol I agree! I like the idea of a giant sign out front "Sally's By The Sea Store Sushi and Gas"! Might become the area's most popular photo spots.
 
I agree it is safe-believe me that I'm not one of the oil/clorexit nuts. I was merely pointing out the probably unprecedented marriage of a gas station and sushi.

lol I agree! I like the idea of a giant sign out front "Sally's By The Sea Store Sushi and Gas"! Might become the area's most popular photo spots.

Too bad they didn't switch to a taco and burrito concept. I think "Eat Here and Get Gas" is one of the best roadside signs I've ever seen (for a BP gas station with a BBQ restaurant on the side on US 231, near Troy).

This is not the first co-branded gas station/sushi concept I've seen; a BP station in Memphis, of all places, had this about 3 or 4 years ago.
 
The biscuits at Sally's are awesome! I have to get at least one or two when we go down several times a year. I'll see you guys in a few days! :)
 
The food at Redd's is great, too!
Helen...when are you gonna get a sign set up?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top