• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Salon Centric

New posts

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Anyone know if Salon Centric in Summerhouse Village in Inlet Beach is still in business? I have sent Sheila Wickman a private message and a email and have not heard back. Only posts I see from her are all from back last year in 2009, mostly September. Was hoping she could cut my hair while we were down but it looks like they may not be there still. :idontno:
 
Last edited:
Just heard from Sheila so I got my question answered. She is however, in the process of relocating her salon to Grayton Beach, but is still doing some business at Inlet Beach for now.
 
Last edited:
Hi Lady D, glad you got up with Sheila! I had made an appt with her for next week earlier today and she told me she was moving to Grayton.
 
Hi Lady D, glad you got up with Sheila! I had made an appt with her for next week earlier today and she told me she was moving to Grayton.

She is going to cut my hair and my husband's. She asked if I was going to get lowlights again, I said I did not think so probably this time but I might change my mind. Is yours being cut at her Inlet Beach shop? We have appts for Wednesday the 1st at noon.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top