• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Salty Dog Opening

New posts

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Salty Dog

Went last night early, good crowd, always enjoy the Steeno's with a side of Washboard! Man, it sure was clean in there , smelled great, nice sprucing job on the inside. Menu looks great, can't wait to eat!
 
I drove past "the dog" yesterday and there were tons of cars..............
I thought I'd wait a few days to check it out. Everyone I"ve talked to said it was happening.
Hopefully some great music and good bar food just in time for the summer.
I :wub: having another option to go some place different once in awhile.

Any feed back out there?
 
Last edited:
Had a beer there (and a cup of seafood gumbo) tonight. The beer (Abita) was excellent. The gumbo was just OK but I am fine with that because I am thrilled that we have someplace with a full liquor license on this part of 30A again...

Place looks GREAT!

I look forward to paying their electric bill!

hahahaha
 
Last edited:
They fix the lock on the women's restroom door and I will become a regular! Congrats on the soft opening where that's the only thing I could find to complain about!

Pool, good drinks, and some great smelling onion rings!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top