• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

San Gelato Cafe!

New posts

mhennessy

Beach Comber
I do the marketing for San Gelato Cafe at Corporate Headquarters located here in Northwest Florida. We have one location at the Silver Sands Factory Stores, and another at the Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. We offer artisan, 100% authentic Italian gelato and sorbet (Italian Ice cream) and other Italian sandwiches, salads, coffees, and desserts.

I would love for you to stop by and visit one of our locations. I can promise that on a sunny or cloudy day, you will feel right at home in our cafe. The cafe is an example of a true Italian gelateria, made with all Italian equipment and decor. We want you to become a part of our Italian moments!

Its like a trip to Italy right in your neighborhood!

(and our gelato and sorbet are pretty darn good too!)

www.sangelatocafe.com
 
I do the marketing for San Gelato Cafe at Corporate Headquarters located here in Northwest Florida. We have one location at the Silver Sands Factory Stores, and another at the Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. We offer artisan, 100% authentic Italian gelato and sorbet (Italian Ice cream) and other Italian sandwiches, salads, coffees, and desserts.

I would love for you to stop by and visit one of our locations. I can promise that on a sunny or cloudy day, you will feel right at home in our cafe. The cafe is an example of a true Italian gelateria, made with all Italian equipment and decor. We want you to become a part of our Italian moments!

Its like a trip to Italy right in your neighborhood!

(and our gelato and sorbet are pretty darn good too!)

www.sangelatocafe.com

I consider this a PSA! Thank you thank you thank you! Looove gelato. :bow:
 
I consider this a PSA! Thank you thank you thank you! Looove gelato. :bow:

Thank YOU! Make sure to try out all the flavors (all 36) free samplings at the cafe to discover what your favorite is... and let me know! we would love to hear some feedback.

I have had no complaints yet... :)

See you soon!:biggrin:
 
Your menu looks great...We will check you out on our next trip...Love gelato

Thank you! We have an array of purely Italian sandwiches, panini, salads, and obviously our gelato and sorbetto. (our coffees, and espresso are not bad as well!)

Make sure to taste all 36 flavors and let me know which is your favorite.

See you soon!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top