• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sanctuary at Redfish and ALys Beach

New posts
That story sounds interesting since the pontoon boat has an electric trolling motor to "power" the boat. :funn:I wonder where they put the gas in. :floor:
 
That story sounds interesting since the pontoon boat has an electric trolling motor to "power" the boat. :funn:I wonder where they put the gas in. :floor:


That is the real funny part. Once ashore they realized it was an electric motor and the switch was off. The wife is soooo upset she may divorce her idiot of a husband. Anyway, looking back on this crazy story thank god they used an agent or they may have not had the proper tools to get to shore!;-)
 
That is the real funny part. Once ashore they realized it was an electric motor and the switch was off. The wife is soooo upset she may divorce her idiot of a husband. Anyway, looking back on this crazy story thank god they used an agent or they may have not had the proper tools to get to shore!;-)
:roll:
 
Hey SJ--what about the question about Alys? Have there been any closings or contracts down there over the last few months? No indications that there have been any closings on the Walton County website.
 
Have they had the Christening Ceremony? Heard 30Gay was going to break a bottle of Ripple on her bow..."I christen thee the USS Exclusive Beach Access."

GED-21small.jpg

Oh sweetheart, I neither waste alcohol nor do I wear headgear that looks like a tarantula crawling over my coiffure.
 
Oh sweetheart, I neither waste alcohol nor do I wear headgear that looks like a tarantula crawling over my coiffure.

:floor: :lolabove:
 
Hey SJ--what about the question about Alys? Have there been any closings or contracts down there over the last few months? No indications that there have been any closings on the Walton County website.
Although I have not seen any sales or pendings in the MLS for Alys Beach, I have heard talk of some movement in there on a few properties recently.
 
Although I have not seen any sales or pendings in the MLS for Alys Beach, I have heard talk of some movement in there on a few properties recently.

alys has had 3 sales in the past two weeks, a homesite on the north side, a homesite on the south side, and a house on the north side. 2 of the 3 sales are scheduled to close next week.
 
alys has had 3 sales in the past two weeks, a homesite on the north side, a homesite on the south side, and a house on the north side. 2 of the 3 sales are scheduled to close next week.

:clap_1:

If I'm not mistaken a lot of sales in Alys Beach will not show up in MLS.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top