• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sanctuary at Redfish

New posts
i'm a little late to the party here, so i went over to their website. i hope someone got fired because of it. i can't even read it. light purple on a green background, OMG. the green field looks like wallpaper in your 90 yr old grandmother's parlor, that was there when she was a toddler, hideous. hopefully, things are nicer in reality than the page they choos to represent themselve with. the boat in SJ's picture looks quite out of place. the aerial photos look pretty cool. good luck to all the buyers.

sanctuary.jpg
 
I agree with everything you are saying. I have had the opportunity to tour Redfish throughout the construction phases, and have been very pleased with what I have seen and how it has come together. It really does seem to be a different type of development than most others. I think long term it will be a great investment. While I am sorry to see original buyers in the positions some of them are with their closings rapidly approaching, I think some one put it so well by saying...this definitely gives others who had hoped to get in and couldn't another shot. I have a couple of clients that are investors that are definitely willing to break even on where they bought in almost 2 years ago, and some are even willing to take a loss. Great opportunity for others to snatch up!
I have details on amenities, upgrades in the units, floor plans, etc if any one wants any of that.

The building looks great, could you send me some floor plans?
 
Sanctuary at Redfish is an attached single building, but is considered to have an East and West building on each side of the arched main entry.

<See Unplugged's post above for link to plans>
 
Update: approximately 2/3 orig contracts have closed. The new Owner's Association takes over on 1/12/07.
__________________________________
 
Meaning that 1/3 of the original contract holders have walked away from their deposits???
Meaning most of that 1/3 has successfully delayed closing. It is true that several folks have indeed walked away from their 6-figure deposits. Keep in mind, there are also a few developer hold-backs which is common with new projects.
______________________________________________
 
Meaning most of that 1/3 has successfully delayed closing. It is true that several folks have indeed walked away from their 6-figure deposits. Keep in mind, there are also a few developer hold-backs which is common with new projects.
______________________________________________

On the Walton County property appraiser site, only 25 units are listed as closed. That only reprents 40% of the available units.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top