• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sanctuary at Redfish

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, what do you want to know?

I have friends/ clients possibly interested in a unit and I was looking for general feedback/ thoughts or comments regarding this project as an investment vehicle...
 
Unplugged said:
I have friends/ clients possibly interested in a unit and I was looking for general feedback/ thoughts or comments regarding this project as an investment vehicle...
Personally, I think it is pricey, but the views will be tremendous. Sitting off the beach, it is fairly protected. Only time will tell if it is a good buy. You may pick up a unit at a reduced price when they go to contract, because most people were speculating with this project. They would be happy to get their money back. Just my .02. If I were looking for a condo in which to spend my retirement, this, or those at WaterSound, may be it.
 
Chickpea said:
Can someone please tell me what the price points are? Thanks

The project has sold out, but there are 7 re-sale units listed - prices range from $1.2MM - $1.775MM. Do we have many REALTORS? on the msg board?
 
Unplugged said:
Is anyone on the board familiar with this project? Thoughts/ comments?
I would like to know where Exquisite took all the white sand they removed for underground parking at their adjacent project, Sanctuary by the Sea. They clear cut a huge swath from 30a to the dunes. Seagrove/Blue Mt. could have used it all.
 
Bob said:
I would like to know where Exquisite took all the white sand they removed for underground parking at their adjacent project, Sanctuary by the Sea. They clear cut a huge swath from 30a to the dunes. Seagrove/Blue Mt. could have used it all.

PB150002.JPG

Taken from Big Redfish Lake in front of the project in Nov.
 
The Certificate of Occupancy was issued yesterday.

Original preconstruction contract holders begin to close next week.

There are 21 units listed for re-sale: $899K to $2.4MM
________________________________________________
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top