• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sand Dune Fence

New posts

beachma

Beach Lover
Good Morning All! :wave: Been a while since I've posted, but I'm always checking in...some would call it "lurking"! Coming down in a few weeks for our annual family vacation. I recently saw an awesome idea using sand dune fencing for displaying beach pics in a wall display in Coastal Living Mag. I'm wondering if it is readily available to purchace in hardware type stores, or is there a specific place I should look when we come down in July? Thanks for any direction you can give me. Hate to waste beach time once we get there shopping for a small roll of fence!
 
South Bay Ace on US 98 near Hwy 393 northwest of Blue Mountain used to sell sand fencing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top