• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sand, sand, too much sand

New posts
kurt said:
There's very little that makes me happier than watching kids play on the beach. :wub:
Me too, but these days, I don't want any Momma tyring to send me to jail by taking photos of her kids. I guess I could charge them for the photos and email copies, and they would not think twice, but for some reason people start to wonder why you are photographing their kids.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Me too, but these days, I don't want any Momma tyring to send me to jail by taking photos of her kids. I guess I could charge them for the photos and email copies, and they would not think twice, but for some reason people start to wonder why you are photographing their kids.

If your camera looks impressive enough, the parents are probably flattered. If you are using a disposable 36mm, you had better run. :roll:

So... did anyone else watch One Hour Photo last night? Freaky.
 
Landlocked said:
040509-026.jpg


I guess you used that cooler for this one, too. :lolabove:

Look where her line is going. Looks like one of my casts after a day on the beach.

Good eye :laughing1
 
I have seen that photo before :wink: , but I have never seen the fishing line. Tell me, how does a man notice the fishing line? I know where your mind is.
 
To be honest, I sent it to a buddy of mine and he noticed it. All I noticed was her behind.
 
I often do go fishing at 4 am. Never seen any scenery like that though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top