• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sandcastle Cake Mold at Linens N Things $29

New posts

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Mermaid and All:

That lovely sandcastle cakepan that Williams Sonoma sells (I think it's the same one) is on sale at Linens N Things for about $29 this week -- I paid about $45 plus shipping I think just a few weeks ago.
 
It's the same price at Linens N' Things as W-S. Paula, it was the shipping costs that did you in!!! :( However, there's a 20% off coupon, which is nice. I brought my pan to the beach and made two cakes; one for Jessifunn and T-Bone and the other for Sueshore and Mr. Kitty. They were hits!!! I recommend using the Baker's Joy flour-oil spray (found in the baking section at the grocers) for trouble free release. My cakes came out beautifully and were quite the conversation piece. Especially the dark chocolate one which looked like it was made of "illegal sand." :blink:
 
I'm tempted to get one to bring to the cottages since I have the coupon and would have no shipping costs. We'll see if I have time this week...

I love the pan though I haven't made anything in it yet.
 
Thanks, Paula, but Columbia does not have a linens & things....:eek: :pissed: BB&B is all we have...the sand castle sounds great!!

Mermaid...will you make me a cake some day??:wub: sounds like you made a yummy!:clap_1:
 
Don't worry, that cake mold really is worth the shipping costs. We love ours and have no regrets. May just have to get another though.
 
Paula said:
Don't worry, that cake mold really is worth the shipping costs. We love ours and have no regrets. May just have to get another though.
double castles!!!!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top