• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Santa Rosa Lots - 30A Frontage

New posts

thop

Beach Comber
I have 2 Adjoining Lots with 140' of 30A frontage in Santa Rosa Beach. Each Lot is 70'x125'. The lots are zoned for Commercial or Residential. 17500 total square feet of land directly on 30A. Both lots will probably have gulf views from 2nd or 3rd floors. I was planning on building commercial structure on the site but I am now living in South Florida. I thought it would be a great site for a resturant or even a strip mall. It would even be a great place to build 2 houses.
Priced at $649,000.
Phone: (561) 400 - 1843
Email: thoppen@gmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top