Misty
Banned
I agree with you 100%!!!!!!
I never said she's solely responsible.
She the first of many to be deposed....
Some will be easier than others to depose, those confined for example.
What will everyone say when the names you mentioned also fall ill?
.???.
The likelihood of Lane Rees being deposed are slim to none...The Sheriff of Walton County was instrumental in putting him in prison and I hardly think that anything Mr. Rees could or would contribute would not be substantially tainted by the crimes against him. How many people do you know who would trust a convicted child pornographer/felon to tell the truth? About anything?
It's already been proven that Scott Brannon isn't what I personally would call "honest", he's already been caught with his proverbial pants down when the Ethics Commission fined him and several others for campaign contribution/violations....not to mention his scandalous behavior as an elected official.
The lawyers well, they don't do much business in this county anymore but assuredly they have some issues in regard to their actions that need to be addressed.
The developer...should be run out of town on a rail and not allowed to conduct business here ever again! (IMHO)
As for the rest...as I said before none of them conducted themselves in the best light possible about comments made publicly in regard to Driftwood but neither did Alan Osborne...in fact many times it was his temper and outright anger that provoked many of the comments made by all sitting Commissioners in the last several years this has been going on.
I guess that's why I don't understand all this animosity regarding Ms. Comander and why so many are quick to throw her under the bus for having health issues. Personally, I don't think she is intentionally trying to get out of the depositions and I think it's prudent of her to be in the best shape possible mentally and physically.
It's grueling to sit in a room (no matter what size it is) and be pounded with questions many of which are the same questions asked in different ways by an attorney out to make a name for himself off of someone who has done the "somebody's done me wrong" dance for years!
Last edited: