• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sara Comander not seeking re-election

New posts
If Nick is backed by Brannon and the SBA, why don't we just hand the keys to the county to Blue and about 6 attorneys and walk away. My god, do we always have to get some recruited POS who is friends with the people that have destroyed paradise. Nick must be stopped at all costs if this is his backing......
 
This is a picture of the signs placed out front of Nick's Restaurant in Basin Bayou by Trey Nick's grandfather. He was a firm believer that our taxes were way too high. He thought enough was enough and they needed to be voted out.
 
How can Brannon support anybody????? Has he put down the nose candy/pills? or does he still look like he traveled from overseas with no sleep except for the suit he is wearing and slept in?
 
Patriot games: How can you call someone a POS when you have never met them? That is classy. Trey Nick is not owned by anyone. Good luck trying. Yes, Nick’s is a restaurant which pays a large amount of state sales tax, employment taxes for at least 25 employees, and has been in existence since his grandfather opened a fish camp there in 1952. He is a generous donor to many civic organizations and schools. What have you done for Walton County?
 
Last edited:
Patriot games: How can you call someone a POS when you have never met them? That is classy. Trey Nick is not owned by anyone. Good luck trying. Yes, Nick’s is a restaurant which pays a large amount of state sales tax, employment taxes for at least 25 employees, and has been in existence since his grandfather opened a fish camp there in 1952. He is a generous donor to many civic organizations and schools. What have you done for Walton County?
Trey is certainly friendly.

I don't know about his politics though. Can you tell us will he side with the pro-development current majority on the board? If Brannon is with him then I assume so.
 
I didn't say he was personally a POS, but I can tell you everybody in politics that Brannon and the SBA brought into our county government sure has been. If you lie down with dogs, you will surely get fleas. Has anyone ever seen Nick at a BCC meeting???????(Another Tony Anderson) Has he started any businesses from scratch besides ones he inherited? Has he ever had to work for someone besides family??? What is his educational background? Why don't you expand on all this person has done for the county from a leadership standpoint. I don't argue he is good to his community and I do like his food, but when it comes to managing the growth and building over 50 billion in beach assets you will find our BCC woefully under qualified. Bring the facts on Nick wilima, after 3 posts you are obviously here to troll, so bring it. If nick wants a hope in hell, he should distance himself from the groups like Scotts cronies and the SBA lawyer sponsored crowd we have watched destroy the area. Easy to say you don't see a problem with the change with a building and business circa 1952, I guess he is up on things. Basin Bayou although wonderful is not a measure of the issues in this county.
 
Trey is certainly friendly.

I don't know about his politics though. Can you tell us will he side with the pro-development current majority on the board? If Brannon is with him then I assume so.


I can say that if any member of the SBA backs his run (which I have heard Frank Watson is going to do)...I suspect you know the answer to the question. :)
 
Read my post carefully Wilma, it calls who we have gotten a POS. We don't have Nick yet, but if we get him and he acts like the terrible triplets, Scott and the rest of the trash has, I will surely call him a POS in public with no regret. Bet on it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top