• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Scam Alert For Dish Customers

New posts

Gwen Break

Beach Fanatic
SCAM ALERT! I was just contacted by someone claiming to be from Dish. I am already a customer and he had specific info on my account, what tvs are in my house, how much my bill is, ect. He tried to sell me some "upgraded" equipment. I politely told him to go away and then called Dish. They said "No way!" It's a twist on the old "I'm from Windows Technical." Don't fall for it. This guy is very convincing, even called me twice so they could do a "line check."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top