• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Scenic 98 Cleanup

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Perhaps this email which was forwarded to me today will explain why no one showed for the Scenic Corridoor Associate cleanup on Sat. :


Hello everyone,

I have just received word that the Hwy 98 Scenic Corridor clean-up scheduled for tomorrow morning, April 29th, has been post-phoned.

I?ll let you know when its re-scheduled.

Please pass on the word to anyone you know who may have intended to participate in the clean-up.

Thank you.

Anita Page
SWCC Executive Director
 
Next time, we can just pick up along 283 and 395. I saw plenty of trash there. If you ever do a pick up, you always feel a kindred spirit with that piece of land. It becomes hard not to stop your car and pick up stuff.
 
John R said:
i did 395 on easter.

:clap_1: I just mentioned it because I saw trash on 283 on my way back an figured it had been trashed as well. I bet it looked purrty!!!
 
John R said:
the cleanup was cancelled by SCA board chair Bob Johnson, who deemed the cleanup unnecessary since there wasn't enough trash. :bang: :bang:

maybe he should go pickup the stuff we left bagged.[/QUOT

If he'd been there, he would have realized there was PLENTY of trash - much more than I anticipated. You can't see a lot of it from the road. And yes, 283 is also very dirty.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top