• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Scratch and Dent Appliance Store??

New posts

leannewwhite

Beach Comber
Can anyone recommend a scratch and dent appliance store? One of the men from the moving company recommended Art's, I think, but we were running around like crazy people moving in, so I don't remember the name.

Thanks!
 
I think Dixon's closed not too long ago.
Yep, closed. Why not just post what you are looking for? There are plenty of property owners with pending foreclosures who would happily part with some appliances for cash rather than let the bank have them. Just a thought.
 
I had an electrical problem in my house and my dryer got zapped! It's one of those HE models from Sears with a computer board in it. Nice dryer, but warrenty expired and Sears will only renew for 1 year. Would like to fix it, but we're having some difficulty deciding which board is actually bad. The washer is okay, but not sufficient for my life with kids! It's a front loader HE3 with extended warrenty. I like the size and savings on water and electricity, I just wish it would use a little more water! I've discovered about a quarter cup of baking soda periodically keeps it from mildewing. Really wish I could trade it for something that is more suitable for my needs.
 
did that under the for sale/wanted section of this forum. only suggestion was craig's list. will try it. fyi - nned washer/dryer - no stack and a refrig for the garage for extra beer!!!
 
did that under the for sale/wanted section of this forum. only suggestion was craig's list. will try it. fyi - nned washer/dryer - no stack and a refrig for the garage for extra beer!!!

If you need a beer fridge, why not get a dorm fridge now that back to school sales are kicking? You could probably pick one up cheaper than a used full size fridge and it will keep the beer cold while using less space and electricity!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top