• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I bet the peas are fun! If they came from they pod they have to be. Come on JFunn...You and Laner...just like they are your own... :funn:
:lolabove:
They are funn, I promise! If you put on some music for the younger two, they'll want to show you all their "moves," and then you have a party!
 
shakennotstirred said:
Last name. I have yet to meet anyone with that as a first name.
Well, I was assuming as much, but with all the Brandys and Sherrys in the world, you never know! :idontno:
Cool last name, though!
 
peapod1980 said:
Well, I was assuming as much, but with all the Brandys and Sherrys in the world, you never know! :idontno:

I'm sure with all of the very unusual names in the world, there is someone out there with the first name of Martini.

peapod1980 said:
Cool last name, though!

Thanks - I like it! People always tell me it's too cool to change if I ever get married.
 
Mine comes from moving many times (15) and almost always by the sea since my husband was a Navy pilot. It has all been fun and a wonderful experience to meet new people and explore new regions.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I posted a couple of pictures of the Seaside cats a while back. Someday when you have a couple of hours to spare, check my photo album. I think the date should be within a week of one of this year's storms.

I have enjoyed looking through all your pictures. On page 24 was Jake, my buddy at Seaside. I always worry about him (and all the cats) during the storms. Since he hangs at Bud and Alley's, they usually take care of him. He's been there for many years.
Thanks so much! :clap_1:
 
Speaking of dogs...Did anyone see the Northwest Florida Daily News Pet of the Day yesterday?

It was my cat.
 
that cat is calendar material.
cat.gif
 
Last edited:
shakennotstirred said:
Last name. I have yet to meet anyone with that as a first name.
:lolabove: We could have named our daughter that!! Seeing how it was the martini that brought her to us :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top