• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
destindreamin said:
In retrsospect, I think you're right. It wouldn't be the same--but it might be fun to change for one day to see new names that everyone came up with. Or, maybe we could all just post the name we would like to change to on this thread??? :idontno:

I love this thread Mermaid! dd...you hit on an idea here...pick a day and we all change our names and of course avatars...then we continue to post and see if we can figure out who everyone is!
 
I know....think I'll change...it's a little too peppy! :blink:
 
How about this one? :idontno:
 
destindreamin said:
I know....think I'll change...it's a little too peppy! :blink:


Now you have my fall weakness- pumpkin pie! I could eat it for every meal! Great for breakfast! It has vitamins, right?
 
Sueshore said:
I love this thread Mermaid! dd...you hit on an idea here...pick a day and we all change our names and of course avatars...then we continue to post and see if we can figure out who everyone is!

I like it! Could be funn! :clap_1:
 
jdarg said:
Now you have my fall weakness- pumpkin pie! I could eat it for every meal! Great for breakfast! It has vitamins, right?

Mine too..obviously. Yes, there are many nutritional values in pumpkin pie, as well as cheesecake, pecan pie, broccoli cheese casserole, and dressing. :wub:
 
destindreamin said:
Mine too..obviously. Yes, there are many nutritional values in pumpkin pie, as well as cheesecake, pecan pie, broccoli cheese casserole, and dressing. :wub:


Can you do a salad avatar?? :lol:
 
Sueshore said:
I love this thread Mermaid! dd...you hit on an idea here...pick a day and we all change our names and of course avatars...then we continue to post and see if we can figure out who everyone is!


SS, you would have to change the TIME that you post...you'd be too easy to guess with your early morning messages.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top