• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Ocean Lover said:

I always thought yours was cool. :cool: ( Even though at first I thought you were a guy) LOLOL

Thanks :cool: . I picked a gender neutral name on purpose because I was a little intimidated by SJ, RO, and all the other know-it-alls on SoWal.com. My first post had to do with Alys Beach and some info I had about the development. SJ gave me a hard time about that ;-) . He pretty much disliked me, but I think we're friends now. :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
Hip Hip Hooray the Funns are back today!!!!

When I first saw wlaner, I thought it had something to do with WLAN on the computer!!! You should be whiteyfunn...that's hyper hysterical!

Kimmi...how are your toes? Did your fishnets leave little triangles on your legs? Did you buy a pet carrier for your wig?
:clap_1:
I only have a 12:00 today and then I'm posting like crazy!

I am starting to get a feeling back in the toe...but I'm wearing the shoes again today! I have an event tonight so I won't be on them as long as I was the other day. The triangles have subsided. Only triangles on my feet! But they are gone.

The wig has gone on the top shelf of my closet. I expect pictures soon. :clap_1:

Laner...are you turning Japanese, I think you're turning Japanese I really think so...
 
wlaner said:
W is the intitial of my first name, lane is my middle name, and R is the initial of my last name.

I agree. One Day only. Change your sceenname day. Under location we can have Formerly Known As: Just to make sure we still know each other.


Wouldn't that be a great joke for April Fool's Day? A one-day free-for-all with all of us posting under other names? Sort of like a Masquerade Ball for on-line people. Guess who the other is. Some of us would swoop under the radar with another name but others--you're right! like Sueshore posting before daybreak--would be so easy to guess!
 
jessifunn said:
chinese japanese dirty knees look at these!!

Man it has been 20 something years since I heard that. :floor:
 
Smart is my last name and my first name starts with a B, so it just so happens that we get B Smart out of it.
 
Ok mine is boring......been vacationing in Seagrove for years, and my whole family loves it..............so I am a SEAGROVELOVER!!!! although, we apparently have decided to move our vacation spot to grayton just for one year. Alot of that decision was based on great info from this board, and the fact that last year our wonderful little beach was just that...LITTLE. Kathydwells......GRAYTON??????????? want to make a move???? :biggrin:
 
jessifunn said:
i wanted to insert the smiley with boobies but i didn't

Well! Look who's gettin' all precious on us!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top