• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Because it does! It also comes from a movie called "Better off dead" I think? There was a family called the Odouls and they would say "Odouls Rule!" Must have seen it before I signed up for this lurkfest!:cool:
 
Thanks, I felt sure there was one somewhere. I will definitely read it. :clap: And yes in true SoWal fashion, it got way off track.

But I did not see yours Tootsie, or Skunkape, or PV, or Savvytangerine, so come on yall share.

Mine is easy, my favorite Disney Character is Minnie by childhood nickname was Charlie. But much prefer Minnie.

mine is a boring answer. its my real nickname since I was born.

The origin behind "potatovixen" isn't nearly as exciting as you would imagine.

I always sat next to my friend Charles during lunch in high school. I stole his french fries all the time and he was always devising planns to keep me from getting them. Every time I stole a fry, thus foiling his plans, he'd yell, "Ah, the Potato Vixen strikes again!"

yes, but tell them your nickname around here, or shall I?

spudslut:lol:

Dear Minnie:

I'm from the North end of Hall County, Georgia, and NoHall rhymes with SoWal.

The End...unless you want to know where Noitall, HoHall, and ROhipNall came from, and you'll have to ask the wenches about that.

you forgot nuthall. or I like nuthull. nutball. nutwall. nuthawl. noball.:lol: possibilities endless here...
 
Mine is an email address that I used back when my son played high school football. New parents at games always knew the other kids by number, before they knew their names. They'd ask who I was cheering for. Drew wore #72. I was cheering for 72.
 
Because it does! It also comes from a movie called "Better off dead" I think? There was a family called the Odouls and they would say "Odouls Rule!" Must have seen it before I signed up for this lurkfest!:cool:

"ODOYLE RULES!"

Oh my gosh... I love Better Off Dead. I have had a crush on John Cusack for pretty much my entire life. (That movie is actually one year older than I am.)
 
A beautiful little book about taoism called "The Watercourse Way" by Alan Watts inspired my name...

This is a grayt thread! :D
 
Just wondering how you picked yours.

I've thought mermaids were the neatest things ever since I was a little girl so this was an easy one for me. :biggrin:

My daughters and I love mermaids too.
Have you seen the sconces at Red Bar?
I have a cast iron mermaid bottle opener..I love
What kinds of mermaids do you have?
 
My story is boring, and not really a story. Kase (pronounced like suitCASE) is short for KC. 6-2-6 are Stitch's experiment numbers in Lilo & Stitch, which i saw right before creating this screenname, and I couldn't think of anything else.:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top