• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Just wondering how you picked yours.

I've thought mermaids were the neatest things ever since I was a little girl so this was an easy one for me. :biggrin:
 
Mermaid said:
Just wondering how you picked yours.

I've thought mermaids were the neatest things ever since I was a little girl so this was an easy one for me. :biggrin:
Ugh, I hesitate to share mine, it seems so goofy.
The 1980 part comes from the year I met my husband; we were both newborns. ;-) And the peapod part comes from the fact that we've always been so much alike that we're two peas in a pod. :puke:
Now I'm wishing I would've lied. :razz:
 
Mine is easy...it is my name. :biggrin:
 
peapod1980 said:
Ugh, I hesitate to share mine, it seems so goofy.
The 1980 part comes from the year I met my husband; we were both newborns. ;-) And the peapod part comes from the fact that we've always been so much alike that we're two peas in a pod. :puke:
Now I'm wishing I would've lied. :razz:

How Sweet!!! :wub:
 
peapod1980 said:
Ugh, I hesitate to share mine, it seems so goofy.
The 1980 part comes from the year I met my husband; we were both newborns. ;-) And the peapod part comes from the fact that we've always been so much alike that we're two peas in a pod. :puke:
Now I'm wishing I would've lied. :razz:

I love it!!

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. :biggrin: Maybe when the kids get a little older it won't seem so far.
 
Mine's a mix. Most of my friends actually call me katie-loo. (farm reference). But another nickname i have is "blue note", which they shorten to "blue" (band reference). voila!

I love threads like this...
 
And mine is a combination of my 2 dogs' names - - "John" and "Rudy"
I think it scares some when I pm them about stuff because it appears that it's a man, possibly stalking.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top