• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screenprinting

New posts

chagler16

Beach Lover
Does anyone know of someone who can screenprint tshirts? My husband actually has a screenprinting machine, but it is in storage out-of-town!
I am not looking to place a large order at the moment, just would like 4 tshirts made to help promote a business and then will eventually place a large order! I have the graphics, just need the machine. Thanks for any recommendations!
 
You could try SoWal Ink, but I doubt anyone would burn a screen for only 4 shirts. For that quantity, you should look for someone who does direct-to-garment printing.


Good luck!
 
Does anyone know of someone who can screenprint tshirts? My husband actually has a screenprinting machine, but it is in storage out-of-town!
I am not looking to place a large order at the moment, just would like 4 tshirts made to help promote a business and then will eventually place a large order! I have the graphics, just need the machine. Thanks for any recommendations!

Would you be interested in Heat Press Transfers?
 
I have heard of the Beach Party Bus what a great concept

Please check out my website if you need web design, business cards, rack card distribution or have any other advertising needs. I am sure that are prices will excite you and we are a local company,
www.mycardguy.com. If you need any assistance my e-mail is rsmith@mycardguy.com and my number is 850-298-8853 ext 108. We do t-shirts as well, I could find out the minimum for you.

Renee
 
Thank you for this info regarding both businesses. We definitely will keep you in mind when we need supplies, etc. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top