• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sea Bar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JC
  • Start date Start date
New posts
They don't serve brunch, but the afternoon activities were moved to 3Thirty1 for the remainder of the summer. -- Probably a smart move to increase revenue at 3Thirty1 prior to it being taken for road expansion. Also, last week, it was reported that some 20-something year old guy (supposedly sober) decided to dive into about 2 ft of water from the dock, which sits about 4 ft above the water. I hear that he had some serious injuries, so maybe moving it to across the street will keep people like this from doing stupid stuff.
 
They don't serve brunch, but the afternoon activities were moved to 3Thirty1 for the remainder of the summer. -- Probably a smart move to increase revenue at 3Thirty1 prior to it being taken for road expansion. Also, last week, it was reported that some 20-something year old guy (supposedly sober) decided to dive into about 2 ft of water from the dock, which sits about 4 ft above the water. I hear that he had some serious injuries, so maybe moving it to across the street will keep people like this from doing stupid stuff.

SJ, are you saying the Seabar has closed???:eek: That is terrible news about the guy diving from the dock and when we were there a few weeks ago the place was packed almost above capacity,but I sure will miss it!
 
Last edited:
SJ, are you saying the Seabar has closed???:eek:
yes, that is what I've heard, but that isn't anything crazy. They are always opening and closing seasonally. As I understand, 3Thirty1 will be taken before the SeaBar, so when the gov't takes 3Thirty1, Seabar will likely reopen. Keep in mind, this is all talk on the street, nothing from Oli, himself.
 
I pulled into the Seabar Sunday for Funday and Phillip (Oli's brother) was in the parking lot personally directing people to the 331. He said they were having issues with the electricity at the Seabar........... :confused:

That's from one of the horses mouth.
 
Hmm...I heard that they are closing.....for a bit. :idontno:
 
Go look...there's another thread that explains this.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top