• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seacrest Beach - Arlene damage?

New posts
Landlocked said:
Seagrovelover-

I'll certainly post some pics. We'll be in the Dune Allen area right on Stallworth Lake. I haven't heard much on the condition of that area so it will be nice to see what happened down there.

I posted photos of that area, taken on Sat.. You will find them in my photo album.
 
Joe,

Many thanks for the pics. I hope things smooth out a little before we come down.
 
Landlocked said:
Joe,

Many thanks for the pics. I hope things smooth out a little before we come down.
You will have a great time. Even the folks visiting durning Arlene had a great time. Seeing mother nature at work is pretty exciting.
 
I love the excitement. And I promise not to poo poo on the beach.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top