• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seacrest Beach Pricing??

New posts

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Can anyone tell me what the current pricing in general is in the Seacrest Beach neighborhood. I am specifically referring to the lots/houses next to the Village of South Walton. I know it may be all over the map due to home size, location, etc. but I am just trying to get a general idea of how much prices have fallen in there as I have a pretty good knowledge of the past 3 years or so for that development. Thanks in advance.
 
Can anyone tell me what the current pricing in general is in the Seacrest Beach neighborhood. I am specifically referring to the lots/houses next to the Village of South Walton. I know it may be all over the map due to home size, location, etc. but I am just trying to get a general idea of how much prices have fallen in there as I have a pretty good knowledge of the past 3 years or so for that development. Thanks in advance.

Go to the Walton County property appraiser site and you can find data on sales going back 15 to 20 years. There are maps and you can view detailed data on each piece of property by clicking on the lot.

It looks like lot prices have fallen in the range of 40 to 50 percent from the high water mark in 2005. There haven't been many home sales and comps on houses are much more difficult than comps on side by side lots of the same size. So, not sure how to interpret the home sales data. But, my guess is that prices for homes are also down quite a bit.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top