Does anyone else think that sellers are in a state of denial? I don't think anything is going to move in So Walton until sellers lower their prices and forget about making the type of profits that we saw in 2004.
Does anyone else think that sellers are in a state of denial? I don't think anything is going to move in So Walton until sellers lower their prices and forget about making the type of profits that we saw in 2004.
I remember sellers giving me the snub in 2004, shoe is other foot now.
It's called aspirational pricing, or the non-technical version: fooling yourself.
Properties will start moving when sellers capitulate to reality. I remember sellers giving me the snub in 2004, shoe is other foot now. Anyone with a gppd DP and good credit is going to be in great shape next couple of years if you want an entry point.
not just sellers ... I remember Realtors giving the snub back in 2004 & '05 ... "you want me to what? - 'show' you the house? - you know, I have 'investors' that are buying sight unseen, so if you are not in a position to act that quickly, you need to move aside 'cause there is BIG money to be made" ... okay, so I "paraphrase", but that was the gist of the message.
that same Realtor sends me email listings almost weekly now ... "when are you coming back down? I have some great properties to show you"
