• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seacrest Cafe. . . .

New posts

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Where did it go? I just arrived late last night. Got up this morning and went for a jog -- and saw that Seacrest Cafe is closed and has a For LEASE sign. I talked to some friends and they said they ate there last week. I can't believe a place would close down so close to prime season! Did something happen?:idontno:
 
I think it has been closed for months. Are you sure they did not eat at chops instead???? We really need some type of food establishment there...
 
And I found out that the Colonial Bank branch at Seacrest has closed- back in February. The closest branch was in PCB, and that trip was not on my schedule that day.
 
They must have eaten at Chops! Now that you mention it, when we were here in January they were closed but I assumed it was just because it was January!

We do need more restaurants on this end. I was glad to see Cowgirl Kitchen serves sandwiches and such -- what is the buzz on eating there?

I wish Flip-Flops Grill would open another restauarant on this end. I know they aren't that far away but when I am on vacation, I like to walk/bike to the places. And I'd love to be able to walk/bike to a grill -- hot dogs, hamburgers and such!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top