• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seacrest Sundries Apologizes

New posts

beasmiester

Beach Lover
This apology is to the three families that I was rude to on Friday afternoon. You guys were having a great time and I had had one of those days. I was really insulted when a member of you party suggested that I might have "spit" in one of you orders, that kind of activity will never be tolerated by anyone at our business, but my response to that gentleman that, "No, not in hers but definitely in yours", was totally un-warranted.
I hope that you'll accept my apology and try our business again and I will offer to provide each family with a complementary meal or a gift certificate.
Again, my heartfelt apology.
 
This apology is to the three families that I was rude to on Friday afternoon. You guys were having a great time and I had had one of those days. I was really insulted when a member of you party suggested that I might have "spit" in one of you orders, that kind of activity will never be tolerated by anyone at our business, but my response to that gentleman that, "No, not in hers but definitely in yours", was totally un-warranted.
I hope that you'll accept my apology and try our business again and I will offer to provide each family with a complementary meal or a gift certificate.
Again, my heartfelt apology.

:shock:

:floor:

They must have really pushed your buttons. This sort of thing happens every day in late July in South Walton. Call it "July Fever".

Makes me worry now that we're getting reports of yahoos bringing their guns on vacation. Hopefully that's exaggerated.
 
I'm sorry, but this made me chuckle! Good for you for apologizing and I hope you have a better day!!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top