• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seacrest?

New posts

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
I'm moving to the Seacrest area of 30A, between Watersound and Alys Beach, north of 30A... Can anyone tell me where the public beach accesses are in the area, and if they are having the same problems with the beachgoing public vs. private property owners like they are in other parts of SoWal?

Also, is MediaCom my only choice for cable/high speed internet? I've heard such horror stories about them...

Thanks, I appreciate any advice about the area, even stuff not related to the above... I'm really looking forward to creating my new home!
 
Public access at Mistral Condo. across from emerald Waters Realty and also east a little further near Andante. No problem with private beach question yet.
Mediacom is the only cable co. servicing the area now - mediocre service. Embarq (ex-Sprint ) provides my DSL which is very reliable.
good luck
 
Welcome, neighbor. We're at the Cottages at Camp Creek. The public access is somewhat near Magnolia Cottages. I love going to Fonville Press in the mornings when we're there. Such a beautiful outdoor courtyard for sipping coffee/tea, reading a book, and very good pastries.
 
:welcome:

You could go with Embarq DSL - I have been quite satisfied with it - and Dish Network if your new place has a line of sight to the satellite. Otherwise, you are stuck with Media Crap, sorry about that.
 
Thank you! I appreciate the input, I found the beach accesses today...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top