First....I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading some of these threads....good times.
OK-I'm gettin married in Seagrove on the beach w/reception to follow in a beach house. Having about 75 people...none of them having ever visited the area (my boyfriend and I have only been once). SO-where's a good spot to have people meet on a Thursday night for food/drinks. This would not be part of the 'wedding"...something casual and not too pricey. Most of us are mid-30s, from NYC, great friends, and pretty low key. Old FL Fish House? Most likely it'll 40-50 people that night. OR is the Red Bar better?
Any excellent activities that I should clue peeps in on?
AND-we're sticking around for 2 days to start our honeymoon. Don't want to spend $$$$ at Watercolor so we're lookin for a cool studio or 1 BR rental for those two nights. Any recommendations? No preference for town.
Thanks!
OK-I'm gettin married in Seagrove on the beach w/reception to follow in a beach house. Having about 75 people...none of them having ever visited the area (my boyfriend and I have only been once). SO-where's a good spot to have people meet on a Thursday night for food/drinks. This would not be part of the 'wedding"...something casual and not too pricey. Most of us are mid-30s, from NYC, great friends, and pretty low key. Old FL Fish House? Most likely it'll 40-50 people that night. OR is the Red Bar better?
Any excellent activities that I should clue peeps in on?
AND-we're sticking around for 2 days to start our honeymoon. Don't want to spend $$$$ at Watercolor so we're lookin for a cool studio or 1 BR rental for those two nights. Any recommendations? No preference for town.
Thanks!
kalinka!!! I loved your first post! How exciting to be getting hitched at the best beach!!! It will be awesome! When is the wedding? I hope I am in town. ;-) Really, it would help to know what time of year you will be down.