• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Beach Access - Seawalk Circle

New posts
we stayed in Refuge at Seawalk in July, the beach access was right behind the house on San Juan street. I wish I could tell you if it's still standing but I have no idea......smiling joe? kurt? :idontno:
 
seagrovelover said:
we stayed in Refuge at Seawalk in July, the beach access was right behind the house on San Juan street. I wish I could tell you if it's still standing but I have no idea......smiling joe? kurt? :idontno:
There were cars parked at the end of San Juan, so that leads me to believe there's an access. Or maybe they were just dune crashers? I'm surprised at how few private accesses have been rebuilt.
 
Yes, they were probably dune crashers. The rental agency sent us there and there's a path down the dunes but we did not use it. The San Juan access has not been rebuilt yet. This picture was taken at the top of the walkover. Yeah, there's a lot that haven't been rebuilt yet...mostly the public accesses. We used Grayton, Eastern Lake and I think it's called Walton Dunes at the end of Lakewood.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top