• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

seagrove beach-hotel,

New posts
www.seagrovebeach.com... seagrove beach rentals, virtual tours and on line booking. Or call 800-seagrove and talk to Ann. We have rentals that rent for less than a week and we have vacancies!!!!
 
Seagrove Villas

I would not stay at Seagrove Villas...beach there is beautiful but the actual motel and the units have not been kept up...no dishwashers so the dishes were not clean....also linens did not seem fresh. It has really gone down in the past few years. I am surprised they can still rent...wonder what their health code is.
 
I think they are safe.

Do a VRBO search for Hidden Beach Villas or Beachwood Villas.

We found a studio we could stay at Hidden Beach Villas for 3 nights (even 2 nights).

If they haven't found anything and interested, let me know.
 
I would not stay at Seagrove Villas...beach there is beautiful but the actual motel and the units have not been kept up...no dishwashers so the dishes were not clean....also linens did not seem fresh. It has really gone down in the past few years. I am surprised they can still rent...wonder what their health code is.

Are the cottages still open? I hate that it's gone downhill. I thought Resort Quest or one of the big rental agencies had been running the place?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top