• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Beach studio avail - vrbo

New posts

Mermaid

picky
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

That tour, and seing it in person, makes me want to stay there. Great job, Kurt! and to you Mermaid and Mermann! Your hard work shows!
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid said:
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas
:clap_1: I love how that bed is positioned. It's amazing! :rolling:
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Congratulations to all. It looks great!!! Enjoy.
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Gypsea said:
Congratulations to all. It looks great!!! Enjoy.
Do you have yours done yet?
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Wow!!! Mer-couple!!! Great job! Your hard work really does show. So cheerful and funn looking! Did you take any before shots? I'd love to see the whole "makeover".
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

I don't like it...I LOVE it!!!! It's as cute as you are! It made me smile to look at all the funn colors! Congratulations and many years of funn for you and the Merfamily!
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Mermaid said:
Kurt, Merman and I are bowled over by the wonderful virtual tour you did of our condo at Hidden Beach Villas. :clap_1: And you got all my mermaids in! I think the world will be beating a path to our door once they see what funn is packed into our vacation studio. Thanks thanks thanks for a fine job. :wub:

Here's the link:

http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126hiddenbeachvillas


Mermaid,
Your VT is awesome!!! Great layout and very nice furniture and color
scheme. I especially "love" the name you picked!! Good Luck with your
new villa rental and I'll definitely send referrals your way!!!!
Congrats to you!!! :D
 
Re: Yippeee! Kurt's Done a Virtual Tour for Mermaid's Condo!

Thank you for the compliments, everyone. And Kurt, thanks, too, for tweaking the copy for us--it reads very well now.

It WAS a lot of work and if I can rouse the sleeping Merman from the couch, I'll get him to post a few "befores." We ended up doing much more renovation than we bargained for when we bought the condo. Installing the new kitchen was not initially planned for, but I'm happy we got rid of the old one. I like the fresh new one much better and I think our guests will also. I know I prefer the big stove to the little 20" model that preceeded it! (Believe it or not, when we're down to the beach for a week, we don't eat out every night. ;-) ) It's a surprisingly comfy place to stay and we absolutely adore its location on 30-A. I love being able to stroll down to the Tom Thumb to pick up the newspaper and milk in the morning. Oh, well, not "me" personally; that's Merman's job. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top