• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

seagrove market and cafe

New posts
Just called them. They won't close down, but will relocate after summer.

I just drove by it and was shocked by the fact that YOU CAN'T PARK IN FRONT OF IT ANYMORE! There are wooden posts in the ground on the street side of the bike path that we noticed for the first time in December.
 
Really. I've said this on another thread, but my hairdresser (who owns 3 places in SoWal) stops by there on his way back to ATL so he has them to munch on back in GA.
 
Beach Runner said:
... my hairdresser (who owns 3 places in SoWal) stops by there...

Do I take this to mean that the more properties you own in SoWal, the greater the craving for hush puppies?? :rolling:
 
Mermaid said:
Do I take this to mean that the more properties you own in SoWal, the greater the craving for hush puppies?? :rolling:


Takes him back to his ROOTS! BR...I think you have tipped him enough!
 
Sueshore said:
Takes him back to his ROOTS! BR...I think you have tipped him enough!

If he keeps buying those hush puppies, he might tip over! :eek: Those things are fattening!
 
Mermaid said:
Do I take this to mean that the more properties you own in SoWal, the greater the craving for hush puppies?? :rolling:

Yo Picky! I don't own any property in SoWal, but I am a champion hushpuppy eater. (I need an oinky pig smilie!)
 
jdarg said:
Yo Picky! I don't own any property in SoWal, but I am a champion hushpuppy eater. (I need an oinky pig smilie!)


I see it in the tea leaves...jdarg is going to buy property! She already has the taste for hush puppies...I see great things for you...your own place in the sun....the hush puppies never lie.... :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top