• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Market Cafe

New posts
I agree with you; it's definitely a yum.

I miss the days before it was "discovered," as back then you could call ahead, get there, in-and-out and back to the green roofs on 331 in an hour. That's sometimes still possible in winter. Not now...
 
Finally ate lunch there on Saturday. LOVED IT! Fried grouper sandwich :cool:

Ahh. The Seagrove Market. That's where our group meets for Saturday check in every year, 1 PM. The Fried Grouper Sandwich never dissappoints. I go all year thinking about that damn sandwich.
 
Ahh. The Seagrove Market. That's where our group meets for Saturday check in every year, 1 PM. The Fried Grouper Sandwich never dissappoints. I go all year thinking about that damn sandwich.

It is usually our last meal out after check-out. :(

Finally ate lunch there on Saturday. LOVED IT! Fried grouper sandwich :cool:

My favorite. :wub:
 
Kathy for your sake I hope it is good for you I know how much you like it there. We are done with that place and several others we know won't go there either any more. It is too hot and cold to give it another chance. Too many places to eat now and more open each season to try. It sounds like maybe right now it is running on the good side tho :idontno:
 
It's a GRILLED grouper sandwich for me. They just order it up when I walk up to the register.

For those who like fried poor-boys (oyster, grouper, shrimp), that's my alternate. I like all 3.

Don't go Monday, Friday, or Saturday or any rain day in season.

Say hi to Cheryl and Katie...
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top