• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Market moving?

New posts

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
I am sure I misssed this thread somewhere. However, family and I just returned from SGB where we dined at the Seagrove Market and were very dismayed to learn that they will be moving and that some sort of hotel is supposed to go in there? :bang: What up with that? I am assuming that is why all those homes and lots (i.e., Harris) are up for sale? Can anyone (locals) elaborate further on the situation? Thanks.
 
I ate there today. There appears to be the beginnings of an addition to the outside seating area. It doesn't appear that the new condotel or ho-condo or whatever it is will be going up any time soon.

Great BLT, BTW.
 
Thanks to all that replied. I read the threads that SJ sent along. Situation is really sad. Girl in SGM told us they would be moving the WaterColor Crossing (where Publix and fire station are?) but was not sure if/when it would happen. So sad! :(
 
I ate there today. There appears to be the beginnings of an addition to the outside seating area. It doesn't appear that the new condotel or ho-condo or whatever it is will be going up any time soon.

Great BLT, BTW.

I saw the same. The motel is on hold so the they are expanding the outdoor dinning area. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top