• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Pompano Point Eastern Lake

New posts

surfer girl

Beach Comber
I saw a rental named Pompano Point while I was vacationing last fall. It looked like a group of 3 or 4 houses in an enclave on Eastern Lake Rd. The houses backed up to Eastern Lake and were right next to the public beach access. When I searched online I could only find 1 home named Pompano Point Villa available for rental. Does anyone know if the other homes in that enclave are also available? I would like to rent 2-3 of them for a multi-family trip. Thanks for any info you can provide
 
I can't accurately answer your question, but...

I live in the area, and you get used to how the rentals look. SUVs with rooftop carriers, kid accessories, etc. I can't recall seeing all that stuff at those houses.

I DO see folks renting adjacent houses on Chelsea Loop quite a bit. You could do the same on Ryan St. (all Summer's Edge). But, of course, you wouldn't be on the lake. Tell the truth, most of the houses on the lake aren't vacation rentals.
 
If you are talking about the group of homes directly East of the outfall, most are private homes, but perhaps you could rent that one house and get additional space in the nearby condos.

If they are West of the outfall, please rent there and steal all the lightbulbs on that damn dock! :angry:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top