Beach Goddess
Beach Lover
12 hours...12 hours...and I'll already be heading down the road!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Say what, Joeboy?..Destin condo crack houses?Smiling JOe said:I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.

Smiling JOe said:I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.
:funn: :funn: :funn: :clap_1:I didn't say that all people who rent there places in Destin smoke crack. Just talking about the crack pipe-toting rentor who told her that Seagrove beaches were gone.dsilvar said:Say what, Joeboy?..Destin condo crack houses?
Boy! I had no idea my habit was so bad...first it was weed and now crack!!
The joys of living in a Destin crack joints..errr condos!![]()
Tell her I sent ya! And no, I get nothing for it! I just like to show appreciation, where appreciation is due!;-)Smiling JOe said:I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.