• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove question please

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.
Say what, Joeboy?..Destin condo crack houses?
Boy! I had no idea my habit was so bad...first it was weed and now crack!!
The joys of living in a Destin crack joints..errr condos!:lol:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.



I am LOL !!!!!!!!!! :lolabove: :funn: :funn: :funn: :clap_1:
 
dsilvar said:
Say what, Joeboy?..Destin condo crack houses?
Boy! I had no idea my habit was so bad...first it was weed and now crack!!
The joys of living in a Destin crack joints..errr condos!:lol:
I didn't say that all people who rent there places in Destin smoke crack. Just talking about the crack pipe-toting rentor who told her that Seagrove beaches were gone.
 
If you're determined to stay in Destin, maybe you'd like to ck with my friend. She has a beautiful condo at Dolphin Point, ground level by pool, 2 BR's, etc... and she'll probably be lots more affordable! I've stayed there personally and it's great!:wub: Tell her I sent ya! And no, I get nothing for it! I just like to show appreciation, where appreciation is due!;-)

Her name's Mary @ Funretreat@aol.com
 
Smiling JOe said:
I don't think you should rent from condo owners in Destin who smoke crack for a living.

Thanks SJ, for my first good laugh, today!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top