• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove question please

New posts

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
I'm going to Seagrove tomorrow and I have a question. I just got off the phone with a condo owner in Destin where I'm going to rent in Oct when I have to go job interview...(too many details, I know). Anyway, she said that the beaches in Seagrove look horrible right now and you can't even get to the beach at Seaside. I saw Kurt's picture of Seagrove from April (I think) and it looked great. If it is bad there, what's the closest good place. I don't mind hopping in the car if I have to, but I want to stay on 30a.

Thanks!!
 
miramargal said:
I'm going to Seagrove tomorrow and I have a question. I just got off the phone with a condo owner in Destin where I'm going to rent in Oct when I have to go job interview...(too many details, I know). Anyway, she said that the beaches in Seagrove look horrible right now and you can't even get to the beach at Seaside. I saw Kurt's picture of Seagrove from April (I think) and it looked great. If it is bad there, what's the closest good place. I don't mind hopping in the car if I have to, but I want to stay on 30a.

Thanks!!

That is so not true!!! I was there last week and the beaches are just fine!!!!! They are beautiful in fact. Go and stay on 30-a with no fear!!!!
 
miramargal said:
I'm going to Seagrove tomorrow and I have a question. I just got off the phone with a condo owner in Destin where I'm going to rent in Oct when I have to go job interview...(too many details, I know). Anyway, she said that the beaches in Seagrove look horrible right now and you can't even get to the beach at Seaside. I saw Kurt's picture of Seagrove from April (I think) and it looked great. If it is bad there, what's the closest good place. I don't mind hopping in the car if I have to, but I want to stay on 30a.

Thanks!!

I think the thing to note here ia a condo owner in Destin who wants to rent to you..... The beaches in Seagrove are beautiful and Kurt's photos are on the money! I was at the beach in Seaside yesterday. No problem with access that I can tell. Do yourself a favor and "stay on 30A"! The water is as pretty as I have seen in 10 years! :biggrin:
 
That's guys! That's what I thought. I did figure the Destin lady probably hadn't been out that way. I have to stay up that way in Oct. because I've got to do a lot of business and it's closer. It would probably be even better to stay in Ft. Walton, but I just don't like it there. I'm afraid I'm a SoWaller at heart though and will be making plenty of trips out that way in Oct. Nothing beats the funky groove of the 30A!:bow:
 
Email her this Seaside pic. :roll:

060619-seaside-013.jpg
 
kurt..thanks for the picture. the rolling eyes literally made me giggle out loud. i know it will be perfect when we're there. it always is, no matter what.

also, one of the first things on my list is to get our sowal stickers so make sure the stores have 'em! i'm printing out the list of available places.
 
miramargal said:
kurt..thanks for the picture. the rolling eyes literally made me giggle out loud. i know it will be perfect when we're there. it always is, no matter what.

also, one of the first things on my list is to get our sowal stickers so make sure the stores have 'em! i'm printing out the list of available places.

Be sure and sowal Ms. Destin when you see her!
 
Another nice one Kurt... Thanks for twisting the knife.... AAAAARRRRRggggggggggggg,,,,..........

Wish I was there.......:bang: :bang:



kurt said:
Email her this Seaside pic. :roll:

060619-seaside-013.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top