• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seagrove Villas

New posts

Snapper Grabber

Beach Comber
Does anyone know if you can hear people walking, making noise above you in the Seagrove Villas Condos (the red buildings next to Beach Java)?
 
Those are solid units I wouldn't think so. I've photographed a few and I have stayed in The Villas Of Santa Rosa by the same developer and they are quiet.
 
I stayed there in April, 3rd floor and it was great. But we had the building all to ourselves until the last day, when a family with 3 kids moved in right above us. We could hear the pitter-patter of little feet but it wasn't bad. It might have been annoying if they had been there all week. The bulidings are well built so hopefully you won't have a problem. We loved the location and being able to walk to Cocoon's.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top